A customer’s privacy protection is a top priority with us at The Monarch Enterprises
What user or customer information does monarchenterprises.com collect?
- Your contact details such as customer name, email address, phone number
- Your session log information on our site which includes your navigation within the site, the source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of request etc.
- Third party sign in information shared on our website such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn sign-in information
- Email communication by any user or customer directly with monarchenterprises.com such as product inquiry, order, and transaction-related information, disputes or complaints etc.
How does The Monarch Enterprises in utilize user or customer information?
We only collect user or customer information as required to conduct our business and to enable us to provide the best services to our users and customers. We do not sell or rent this information to third parties.
User or customer information (as defined above) will be used as described below
- User and customer information will be sharable with our subsidiaries, affiliates, and partners which are also involved in delivering the service to you as a customer in your buying process. We will also need to share some or all of your information as governed in the case of acquisitions by or mergers with other business entities.
- We use some of the user and customer information defined above to understand customer behavior and thus offer better and more relevant experiences to you. We use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical and demographical profiles for our business and marketing activities.
- We use this information to inform you about our offers and deals &new launches through emailers, SMS messages, what’s app messages and other marketing activity about our products.
- Cookies would be used to provide a customized experience to our users such as identifying recently their recently viewed items, the interest of the user, the behavior of user as well as implementing wish list and cart features.
- We use session log and traffic flow information to understand how users are interacting with our site and to make improvements. This will also be used by us to understand and analyze customer preferences, buying patterns and behavior at an aggregate level.
- We use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and OS information etc. to measure overall site performance in terms of a number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc.
- We will need to use user or customer information in case required in aspects such as legal disputes or other legal processes; comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement; troubleshoot problems; detect and protect against error, fraud, and other criminal or illegal activity; collect fees owed; enforce our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of our services; prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public
For all your inquiries you can reach us to :
Address: The Monarch Enterprises
A8, Babosa Industrial Park, Nashik Highway (NH3), Saravali Village, Next to Vatika Hotel, Opp Schneider Electric Warehouse,Saravali Village, Bhiwandi, Maharashtra 421302, India.
- Telephone – Abbas: +91 8452002494 / Taher: +91 7039001724
The Monarch Enterprises is committed to the privacy, safety, and security of our customers. If you discover a potential security vulnerability, we would appreciate it if you could report it to us in a responsible manner. We will respond to you as soon as possible. Publicly disclosing a potential vulnerability could put the wider community at risk, and therefore we encourage you to come to us first. We’ll keep you informed as we move forward with our investigations.